The Dubai law firm MARINA FOX LEGAL CONSULTANCY
The Dubai law firm MARINA FOX LEGAL CONSULTANCY was founded by Marina Fox, a lawyer who has been practising in Dubai from 1993 and who has an outstanding 25-years legal experience in various jurisdictions including Russia, the United Kingdom and Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
In recognition of her achievements, the then Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, granted Marina Fox special permission to establish in Dubai her own legal consultancy firm Marina Fox Legal Consultancy which has been registered by the Dubai Government under the license number 573257.
We are different from other law firms in Dubai, because we have
- Over 30 years of legal experience;
- Legal knowledge of various jurisdictions (UAE, England, Russia);
- Individual approach;
- Understanding of clients’ business;
- Legal services in English and Russian.
Marina Fox Legal Consultancy was formed to help our clients to achieve their goals and solve their problems. This fundamental objective permeates everything we do:
- We develop a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and objectives;
- We focus on matters in which our clients have a lot at stake and in which we can make a significant difference;
- We consistently deliver service at the highest levels of quality and reliability; and, most importantly;
- We interact with our clients at a personal level in a way which reflects our unqualified dedication to their interests and our genuine respect and regard for them as individuals.
Through years of practice, our lawyers have a detailed understanding and extensive experience doing business in the exciting and rapidly changing economy of the United Arab Emirates. Have practiced in different jurisdictions, we are able to provide our clients with comparative advice against similar matters in a jurisdiction that they are familiar with.